Note: I received a complimentary watch from JORD watches, in exchange for this post. However, all opinions are my own and these popsicles are still amazing. :)
I have a love-hate relationship with summers in Texas. There is nothing like a summer night here – no jacket needed, warm summer air, movies in the park, and night swims at Barton Springs. However, the middle of the day is rough – constant search for shade, unbearable workouts, non-stop sweating, and burning hot car seats.
My solution this year? Popsicles.
Recently, I’ve made a lot popsicles, and nothing like coming home on a 100 degree afternoon to an icy cold pop. These Blueberry Coconut Popsicles can be easily made vegan and are soooo delicious!
These coconut based popsicles are my favorite – they are creamy, dairy-free, and also help cool me down. Most of the time, I want to stick the popsicle right on my forehead. That would be kind of gross, so I don’t, but doesn’t it sound amazing?
Anyway, to make these Blueberry Coconut Popsicles, you only need frozen blueberries, coconut milk and honey. That’s it!
I made a few different variations and my favorites are:
- Coconut Cold Brew Coffee Popsicle: 1 cup Cold Brew coffee (I made mine with Chameleon Cold Brew’s Mexican Vanilla… yum!), 3 tsp honey, and 1 cup coconut milk. (makes 4 pops)
- Pure Coconut Popsicle: 2 cups coconut milk, 4 tsp honey. (makes 4 pops)
- Half Blueberry, Half Coconut Pop: Fill popsicle mold 3/4 of the way with recipe below, top off with coconut milk.
I’m super excited about these pops and I just bought more coconut milk to make some more variations! I’m thinking Strawberry Basil, Mango Mint, Watermelon Mint… any other suggestions?
Plus, my new summer watch…
I’m also super excited about my new summer watch, thanks to JORD Watches. My previous watch was a bulky and heavy gold watch. I love that this watch is made with wood, making it so much lighter and cooler for this summer heat! My watch is the Frankie 35 – Dark Sandalwood & Slate.
Win $100 to your own JORD watch:
Check out all the other beautiful hand crafted and elegant JORD Watches. If you love how beautiful they all are, JORD Watches is kindly giving away $100 towards a watch to one lucky reader. Bonus, even if you don’t win, you get $25 off a watch!
Also, JORD does not only have women’s watches, they have some very good-looking men’s watches too! Make sure you enter by July 23rd!
Looking for the recipe?
I can just see it now – you come home from work (on time), and kick back on your patio with a fresh Blueberry Coconut Popsicle in hand!
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tsp raw honey (use agave or coconut sugar to make it vegan!)
- Blend frozen berries, coconut milk and honey in a blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze (at least a few hours)