Mexican Street Corn Salad
This Mexican Street Corn Salad is made with fresh grilled corn and is the perfect summer salad! It is a take on the classic esquites found on the streets of Mexico and is so refreshing and comforting.
- 4 ears corn
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, sliced in cubes
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tbsp Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
Shuck and grill the corn over high heat. Rotate every 2 minutes (this should take about 8-9 min total)
Once the corn is cooled, use a sharp knife to cut off the kernels. Place in a large bowl.
Chop/slice green onions, cilantro, jalapeno and avocado. Add to the bowl.
Add crumbled cotija cheese, mayo, lime, and chili powder.
Mix well to combine and serve cold!