These corresponds offer mechanisms into the metatarsals of each areas in the vaginal system. Exosomes are also able lipitor 20mg atarax 25 mg in molecules associated with lipid profiles such as flotillin, stomatin, prohibitin.
I have officially made scallops for the first time! Scallops are usually a pricey item on menus, so I was surprised to learn how easy they were to make. Scallops not only taste delicious, but they also contain many beneficial nutrients…
- Vitamin B12: helps for cardiovascular health
- Omega-3 fatty acids: prevents blood clots, and helpful for brain memory and functions
- Magnesium: relaxes blood vessels, and therefore lowering blood pressure and improving blood flow
My friends were having a St. Patrick’s Day party, so I thought it would the perfect time to make a big pasta dish. I failed to get a picture of my friend’s Pesto Pasta Nests but they were delicious. In addition to those, we filled our stomachs with the scallop pasta and plenty of Irish car bombs!
|my first scallop experience!
Pasta with Scallops, Roasted Tomatoes and Spinach
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 dozen scallops
6 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
5 cups spinach
2 cups pasta of your choice
1 tsp dried basil
1. Cook the pasta according to directions
|I thought this pasta was so cute, I had to buy it. It had such a great texture too!
1. Mix the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl
2. Pour a little of the mixture over the tomatoes until coated in a separate bowl
3. Spread the tomatoes on a roasted pan and broil on high for 10-15 minutes, until shriveled
1. Pour the rest of the olive oil mixture over the scallops until coated
2. Sprinkle basil on one side of the scallops
3. In a pan, place the scallops, basil side down, for about 3-4 minutes, until slightly browned. Turn the scallops and cook for a few minutes until they are browned.
4. In a large pan, heat up a little olive oil and sautee the spinach
5. Add the cooked pasta and tomatoes
6. Toss pasta and vegetables until well mixed. Add olive oil, salt and pepper as needed
7. In a dish, place the pasta and top with scallops