Remember that amazing 5 Ingredient Mango Salsa from the other day?
Well, double up that batch to throw on these Fish Tacos. This salsa did not last more than one day in my house. On these delicious tacos, it was a goner.
You can use your preference of white fish, but I went with the cod from Sprout’s Farmers Market. I added a tad of Cajun seasoning and baked it. Oh my, it was SO good.
And topped with this mango salsa? Get out of here.
I was home in California for the weekend and made this for my family. Each one of them approved of the tacos! It is so nice to be home and cooking in my parents’ kitchen. I grew up in that house, with Mom cooking for the family. It’s nice to return the favor once in awhile :)
I made sure to have plenty of avocado slices, lime, and extra cilantro to top off the tacos.
You can pre-make the salsa and the fish only takes 15 minutes to bake. It’s an easy weeknight dinner and a makes for a fun build-your-own taco bar!
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 2.5 pounds fresh Cod
- Cajun Seasoning optional
- ½ head Red Cabbage
- 12 Whole Wheat tortillas
- 1 Avocado
- 1 serving Mango Salsa
- Prepare 5 Ingredient Mango Salsa (link below)
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Place fresh cod in a baking dish. Lightly season with cajun seasoning (optional).
- Bake fresh cod for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Chop red cabbage and slice avocado. Set aside as toppings.
- Warm tortillas over the stove by placing them in a nonstick pan for 30 seconds on each side.
- Divide up fish between tortillas, top with cabbage, mango salsa, and avocado!
Here is the 5 Ingredient Mango Salsa recipe that is mentioned above!
If you make this recipe, let me know by tagging @thefreshfind and #thefreshfind!