The following lists contain some of the key side effects that may https://newzealandrx.co.nz/buy-viagra-new-zealand.html occur while taking Victoza. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only.
Eggs make mornings 100% better. I love my morning yogurt and steel cut oats… but eggs. EGGS. You are so darn good.
I know you don’t have much time in the morning, but this Easy Kale and Egg Scramble won’t take long and will start your day off right.
I added a bit of yellow bell peppers and onions to jazz it up.
Also, I usually use 1 egg + 1 egg white (or 2 whites if I’m hungry!). This allows me to get a higher protein to fat ratio in the morning.
And can we talk about this PERFECT avocado?!
What a beauty. I topped this delicious, creamy avocado on top of this Kale and Egg scramble.
Avocados are known for being high in fat, but the ‘healthy fat’, of course. But what exactly makes avocados so healthy?
- Aid in digestion: Avocados are high insoluble and insoluble fiber, which helps move everything along smoothly.
- High in potassium: Potassium helps maintain fluid balance, which happens in your kidneys.
- Good for your skin: Carotenoids found in avocados are associated with reducing inflammation of the skin due to exposure to sun.
- Nutrient absorption: when eaten with fruits and vegetables, the fats in avocado increase the absorption of nutrients.
I love this last point. For awhile, we were in a “fat free” phase, including myself. Now, I know that we need to consume fat in order to reap the benefits of the wholesome foods we eat.
Add a bit of avocado or olive oil to your meals to absorb more nutrients.
Kale Veggie Scramble
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 c. chopped kale
- 1/4 c. chopped onions
- 1/4 c. chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Avocado for topping
- Heat coconut oil in a pan
- Add onions, cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add bell peppers and kale
- Once the kale is a bright green, lower the heat to medium
- Add the egg and egg white
- Constantly move the eggs around to get a perfect scramble!