We make this roasted broccoli ALL of the time. Probably multiple times a week.
This roasted broccoli is so easy, which is why I never put it on the blog. However, I have been asked multiple times about roasting broccoli, SO here it is!
This is literally the easiest “recipe” ever, if I can even call it a recipe.
Chop up broccoli. Toss in olive oil and salt. Bake. Voila!
We use this in grain bowls, as a side to roasted salmon or chicken, and even for breakfast with eggs and sweet potatoes!
Costco has a 3lb bag of broccoli, and we love this so much, we actually go through 1 and a half bags EACH week! We roast it, or throw it in coconut curries, or pastas.
It’s the easiest way to get some veggies in. They will be done after 25-30 minutes, but we like it extra crispy, so we let it sit for a bit longer.
Add this easy roasted broccoli to:
- Creamy Cashew Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Sweet Soy Sauce Glazed Chicken
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Easy Roasted Broccoli
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- .5 tsp salt
- Chop broccoli into small to medium florets
- Toss in olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 35 minutes at 400 degrees. (45 minutes for extra crisp!)