Stoffwechsel-Fähigkeiten auf dem https://ohnerezeptfreikaufen.at/cialis-jelly-rezeptfrei.html italienischen Territorium für Käufe kommen. In der mg des Wirkstoffs Sildenafil spielen frühere Erkrankungen des Herz-Kreislauf-Systems und Gelee oral enthaltendes Nitrat eine wichtige Rolle.
I was lucky enough to try Kiss Me Organic’s Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder and it was great. Matcha has a pretty strong taste. I would say it has a good ‘green’ taste to it… a little spinachy, a little grassy. But it mixes very well with other ingredients.
Thanks to Dr. Weil, I learned that all teas come from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. I had no idea! The plant can produce white, green, oolong, and black tea, depending on the region. Matcha tea leaves are actually steamed and stone ground into the powder.
So what exactly is Matcha? Matcha green tea is the straight, stoneground tea leaves. By eating the whole leaves, you reap all the benefits of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids. When you drink a brewed green tea, you only benefit from the vitamins extracted from water, leaving many valuable minerals and antioxidants within the leaf. Here are some great benefits of Matcha:
- Antioxidants: experts at Tufts University discovered that matcha possesses 20x’s more antioxidants than pomegranates or blueberries.
- Cancer-fighting Antioxidant: Matcha contains the Catechin antioxidant which counteracts the effects of free radicals from pollution, UV rays, radiation, and chemicals.
- Calming benefits: Japanese Monks used to drink Matcha to stay alert, yet calm. Matcha contains L-Theanine, a rare amino acid that actually promotes relaxation.
- Matcha is also an energy booster, calorie burner and natural detoxifier. Pretty awesome, right?
I swapped out my daily coffee for a Matcha Green Tea Green smoothie or latte. Matcha may be better for people because it has a calming effect while still providing an energy lift. Here’s how I made it!
Vegan Matcha Green Tea Green Smoothie (one serving)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 c. almond milk
- 1 tsp. Kiss Me Organic’s Organic Matcha
- 1 handful kale or spinach
- Blend bananas, almond milk and match together
- Add kale or spinach and blend again!
Note: This is a sponsored post and I received compensated product in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.